Call Us In Your Time of Need!
For your Castle Hills plumbing needs in times of emergency, look no further than
- Castle Hills Plumbing – From water heaters and water softeners to kitchen and bathroom and in between – you name it, we can do it. Ask about our $59 water heater flush, $89 sewer cleaning special and $29 service calls.
- 24/7 Emergency Plumbing – When you need somebody and it can’t wait, call us at 210-466-0000. Our emergency services include leaks, drains, repairs, and more.
- Water Heaters – Repair, installation and maintenance of all makes and models of gas, electric and tankless water heaters. Got a water heater leak? We can help!
- Sewers and Drains – Our technicians specialize in the cleaning and repair of sewers and drains. If you have a clog, we can fix it. Ask about our drain cleaning using the ElmerCam!
- Plumbing Maintenance – Regular plumbing maintenance can be the difference between a tune-up and a plumbing disaster. Join our Plumbing Service Care Club and never miss your scheduled maintenance!
- Kitchen & Bathroom Plumbing – Sinks, faucets, drains, appliances, tubs, showers, and more.
Why On Time Elmer?
Fast and Friendly – Our punctual, helpful technicians keep our customers coming back to us for their Castle Hills plumbing needs. You can always reach us 24/7 day or night by phone or online contact phone. Use On Time Elmer for your plumbing needs and save with our Plumbing Rewards Care Club.
About Castle Hills
Located north of San Antonio, Castle Hills is 7 miles north of downtown and borders Uptown to the west. Located on the south tip of Northwest Military Highway, Castle Hills is bisected by Interstate 410 and is near Camp Bullis. Castle Hills is just minutes from North Star and the San Antonio International Airport.
Driving Directions From Castle Hills
1. Get on I-410 E from FM 1535 S
2. Take the I-35 N exit toward Austin
3. Keep right to continue on Exit 27B towards Randolph Blvd/Windcrest
4. Turn left onto Interstate 35 Frontage Rd (signs for I-35 N)
5. Sharp left to stay on Interstate 35 Frontage Rd (Destination will be on the right)
Click here for driving directions