Call Us In Your Time of Need!
Choose On Time Elmer for your Cibolo plumbing needs! On call 24/7, we’re here to help with emergency repairs, plumbing maintenance, water heater installations/replacements, and much, much more! From bathrooms to kitchens and everything in between, we can help with leaks, clogged drains, broken appliances, and a whole variety of other home plumbing needs.
Cibolo Plumbing Services
- 24/7 Emergency Repair – Garbage disposals, sinks, drains, slab leaks, sump pumps, and more. Reach us by calling (210) 446-0000 or through our online contact form.
- Plumbing Maintenance – Trained and certified plumbers will come to your house on a regular basis to ensure your plumbing is in proper shape. Plumbing maintenance is key to preventing disasters before they start.
- Water Heaters – We install, repair and replace all makes and models of gas, electric and tankless water heaters. Ask about our $59 water heater flush! Experiencing a water heater leak? We handle those, too!
- Slab Leaks – We detect and repair slab leaks that cause damage to your home and landscaping as well as contribute to water waste and skyrocketing water bills.
- Sewers & Drains – Our certified professionals specialize in sewer and drain cleaning and repair. From clogged drains to broken sewer lines, we’ll get to the root of the problem. Ask about our ElmerCam!
- Water Softeners – Get pure, clean water out of your tap today by installing a water softener. Soft water is easier on your plumbing and appliances and is good for your hair and skin.
Why On Time Elmer?
- Certified and Trained Professionals
- Coupons and Plumbing Service Repair Club
- Available 24/7 for Plumbing Emergencies
- Free Estimates and Service Calls Starting at $29
About Cibolo, TX
Located in Guadalupe and Bexar counties, Cibolo is located to the north of San Antonio, near Schertz and New Braunfels. Cibolo is minutes away from Randolph Air Force Base, Rolling Oaks and Retama Park, near the interchange of I-35 and Loop 1604.
Driving Directions From Cibolo
1. Turn left onto FM78 W
2. Turn right onto Roy Richard Dr
3. Turn left onto Exchange Ave/Interstate 35 Frontage Rd
4. Merge onto I-35 S
5. Take exit 167A toward Randolph Blvd/Windcrest
6. Merge onto Interstate 35 Frontage Rd (Destination will be on the right)
Click here for driving directions