Call Us In Your Time of Need!
Plumbing Services in Converse
On Time Elmer is a full-service, licensed and insured provider of the plumbing Converse residents have come to trust over the years. With $29 service calls and free estimates, the plumbers in pink are available 24/7 to handle all of your plumbing needs.
- 24/7 Emergency Plumbing – Sinks, toilets, garbage disposals, slab leaks, and more. Available on weekends and holidays.
- Plumbing Repair – In deep water? Start early on your savings by joining our Plumbing Service Care Club for free service calls, ongoing maintenance and more.
- Plumbing Maintenance – Stop problems before they start with routine maintenance. Ask about our $59 Water Heater Flush!
- Kitchen Plumbing – Garbage disposals, sinks, drains, and more. Let us take on those slippery, stinky situations.
- Bathroom Plumbing – Keep toilets, bathtubs and showers running smoothly with our premium service. We’ll do the heavy lifting while you can focus on your busy life.
- Water Heater Repair – Never be left in cold water again with our water heater repairs, maintenance, and installation. A properly run water heater means untold savings in water and electricity.
- Sewer Cleaning – Our highly experienced technicians can take on even the toughest buildup.
- Slab Leak Repair – Don’t let slab leaks ruin your home and landscaping and run up your water bill – we can help!
- Water Softeners – Enjoy tap water free of mineral buildup and appliances and plumbing systems that will work better and last longer.
About Converse, TX
Located 15 miles northeast of downtown San Antonio, Converse, Texas is surrounded by Randolph Air Force Base, Live Oak, Universal City, and Shertz. The growing, family-friendly community is served by the Judson Independent School District and is just minutes away from The Forum, Retama Park and the South Texas Area Regional Soccer Complex.
Driving Directions From Converse
1. Head northwest on Toepperwein Rd toward Gibbs Sprawl Rd
2. Turn left on Gibbs Sprawls Rd
3. Slight right onto Crestway Rd
4. Continue onto O’Connor Rd
5. Turn left onto I-35 South
6. Take exit 167A toward Randolph Blvd/Windcrest
7. Merge onto Interstate 35 Frontage Road (Destination will be on the right)
Click Here for Directions