Call Us In Your Time of Need!
Whether your home has sprung a leak or you’re just needing some plumbing maintenance, call On Time Elmer for your Olmos Park plumbing needs. We’re on-call 24/7 to help with plumbing emergencies or prevent disasters before they start. From bathroom and kitchen plumbing to water heaters, slab leaks and sewers, we cover it all.
Olmos Park Plumbing Services
- 24/7 Emergency Plumbing – From bathroom plumbing to kitchen plumbing and everything in-between, don’t hesitate to call us when disaster strikes. We service toilets, appliances, bathtubs, sinks, fixtures, and much, much more!
- Plumbing Maintenance – Join our Plumbing Service Care Club and never wonder if your plumbing is in tip-top shape. Prevent expensive repairs before they’re needed by having a healthy plumbing system in your home.
- Water Heaters – Broken water heater leaving you in the cold? We replace, repair and install all makes and models of gas, electric and tankless hot water heaters.
- Water Softeners – Protect your plumbing and appliances and have pure, clean drinking water on tap with our water softeners. Fight San Antonio hard water with water softening filtration that will keep your fixtures free of hard water stains.
- Slab Leaks – We not only fix leaks, we detect them. If you suspect a water leak in your home, call us immediately to plug the drain on your water bill. Fixing slab leaks prevents more extensive damage to your home and landscaping and puts an end to water waste.
- Sewer & Drain – Have a clogged or broken drain or sewer line? Our sewer and drain cleaning and repair services ate top notch. Ask about the ElmerCam to get to the bottom of what’s clogging your drain.
About Olmos Park
Completely surrounded by San Antonio, Olmos Park is centrally located off North Highway 281, near Alamo Heights and Terrell Hills. Olmos Park is minutes away from Brackenridge Park, San Antonio Country Club and Alamo Quarry Market.
Driving Directions From Olmos Park
1. Head east on I-410
2. Use the 2nd from the right lane to take the I-35 N exit toward Austin
3. Keep right to continue on Exit 27B, follow signs for Randolph Blvd/Windcrest
4. Turn left onto Interstate 35 Frontage Rd (signs for I-35 N)
5. Sharp left to stay on Interstate 35 Frontage Rd (Destination will be on the right)
Click here for driving directions