in San Antonio, TX
Worry Free Plumbing Maintenance and Repairs
Working plumbing is a luxury that most homes cannot function without. Toilets, showers, washing machines, sinks, drains, and more would lose functionality were the plumbing to call it quits. That’s why plumbing maintenance is so important. In the same way that you maintain your car with regular oil changes, new tires and batteries, you should maintain your plumbing. This maintenance can be explained by a list of best plumbing practices.
- Never pour grease down the drain. It can solidify inside the drain and cause troublesome blockage.
- Run the water 10 seconds before and after using the garbage disposal.
- Don’t treat your garbage disposal like a compost pile. Food remainders and cooking scraps don’t belong in your plumbing.
- Fit your shower and tub drains with hair catchers for easy removal.
- If your water is extremely hard, consider fitting your home with a water softener.
- Your toilet is not a trash can. Baby wipes, paper towels, facial wipes and cotton balls should not be flushed.
If, despite your best efforts, a plumbing emergency should arise, call the plumbers in pink! On Time Elmer is dedicated to the safety and comfort of your home. Our plumbers are trained and certified to diagnose and repair residential and commercial plumbing problems. From clogged kitchen sinks to leaking bathroom faucets and broken garbage disposals, On Time Elmer has you covered. For more information on plumbing repairs and maintenance, including coupons and financing options, contact us today!