Payments as low as $24 per month or 25 months 0 interest.
Call (210) 446-0066 Today!
Most plumbing repairs are caused by hard water, including 86% of all water heater failures. Dishwashers, washing machines, tubs, showers, sinks, toilets, and pipes are other places where hard water attacks. By addressing the problem of hard water, you can enjoy cleaner dishes, fewer appliance repairs, longer-lasting clothes, stain-free tubs and showers, and increased water efficiency.
Hard Water in San Antonio
San Antonio is home to some of the hardest water in the country. Measured by grains per gallon (gpg), water hardness in the United States ranges from less than 3 to more than 14 gpg. San Antonio water on average has 15 to 20 gpg. According to the Water Quality Association, appliances began to wear out due to hard water beginning at the 7 gpg level.
Features Of Our Water Softener System
- Reverse Flow regeneration preserves unused portion of
softening bed from unnecessary exchange, saving salt.
- Precision Brining calculates the exact amount of
brine required to regenerate, saving up to 30% more salt.
- Automatic Backwash Frequency Preset for clean municipal
water saves water by matching backwash to your
water quality need.
- Automatic System Refresh flushes stagnant water after 7
days of non-use preventing bacteria growth.
- Soft Water Recharge Mode ensures soft water during
unusually heavy water usage.
- Compact two-piece cabinet.
- NSF Certified fibreglass pressure tank.
- User-friendly backlit LCD display.
- “No Touch” information display rotates key info, such as last
regeneration date and volume remaining.
- Unique bypass with integrated turbine meter saves space,
eliminates connections and is more durable.
- Brine safety valve for added overflow protection.
- 48 hour self charging battery back-up.
Do you want softer water for your San Antonio home? Call On Time Elmer Plumbing today at Call (210) 446-0066 Today!