Call Us In Your Time of Need!
From basic repairs to long-term projects, call the Stone Oak plumbers at On Time Elmer for your plumbing needs. We’re available 24/7 to respond to your plumbing emergencies! In addition, We’ll help you keep your plumbing in tip-top shape to spare you the headaches and expenses of preventable disasters. Our services include bathroom and kitchen plumbing, water heaters, sewer cleaning, slab leak repair, water softeners, and more.
Stone Oak Plumbing Services
- Kitchen Plumbing – Don’t let a broken pipe or clogged drain land you in stinky water – we can help! We service garbage disposals, sinks, refrigerators, drains, water softeners, and more.
- Bathroom Plumbing – Whether your toilet’s out or you have a clogged drain, call the Stone Oak plumbers in pink to come to the rescue! Toilets, bathtubs, showers, faucets, and drains are just some of the items that we can repair.
- Water Heaters – Never get left in cold water and keep your energy savings under control with a properly-working water heater. We cover all aspects of water heater service, including repair, installation and maintenance – ask about our $59 water heater flush!
- Water Softeners – Say goodbye to Stone Oak hard water that stains and damages your tubs, sinks, appliances, and plumbing.
Plumbing Service Care Club
When you join our Plumbing Service Care Club for $13.95 a month, you receive free service calls, automatic maintenance (so you never forget), and a free annual tune-up. Choose our equipment package for advanced repairs and lifetime warranties on repairs. In addition, our service package offers repair discounts.
About Stone Oak, Texas
Located in North Central San Antonio, Stone Oak is north of Loop 1604, west of Highway 281. Nearby landmarks include Canyon Springs Golf Club, Chase Bank Operations Center and Ronald Reagan High School. Stone Oak just minutes away from the San Antonio International Airport and is home of Methodist Stone Oak Hospital and North Central Baptist Hospital.
Driving Directions From Stone Oak
1. Turn left onto Stone Oak Pkwy
2. Turn right onto Evans Rd
3. Follow US-281 S to San Pedro Ave
4. Exit onto San Pedro Ave
5. Turn left onto E Nakoma Dr
6. Turn left at the 1st cross street onto San Pedro Ave
7. Turn right to merge onto Wurzbach Pkwy
8. Turn right onto Thousand Oaks
9. Turn right at the 1st cross street onto Interstate 35 Frontage Rd (Destination will be on the right)
Click here for driving directions