Call Us In Your Time of Need!
Don’t let a clogged drain or a leak get you down! Call On Time Elmer for your Universal City plumbing needs. Every room of your home is covered, from the kitchen to the bathroom and everything in between. Ask about our ongoing specials and visit our coupons for updates!
Universal City Plumbing Services
- 24/7 Emergency Plumbing – We’re there for you when disaster strikes. We service sinks, drains, garbage disposals, toilets, tubs, faucets, fixtures, and more. We’re available by phone at (210) 446-0000 or through our online contact form.
- Plumbing Maintenance – When it comes to preventing damage in your home, plumbing maintenance is key. Join our Plumbing Service Care Club to stay ahead of needed regular checkups and tune-ups.
- Slab Leaks – A slab leak left undetected can be detrimental to your landscaping and property. In addition, it wastes water and drives up your water bill. If you notice something’s not right, call us for slab leak detection and repair.
- Sewer & Drain – Broken or clogged drains and sewer lines are no problem for On Time Elmer. We specialize in sewer and drain cleaning and repair and can use a camera to film the process and get to the bottom of your issues.
- Water Heaters – We install, replace and repair all makes and models of water heaters. From electric to gas to tankless water heaters, we’ve got you covered. Ask about our $59 water heater flush!
- Water Softeners – Protect your plumbing, appliances and fixtures from hard water stains and damage. Our water softeners send clean, pure water straight through your tap!
About Universal City
Located in Northeast San Antonio, Universal City is located near the I-35 and Loop 1604 interchange. With the nearby communities of Schertz, Selma, Converse, and Live Oak, Universal City is just minutes away from Rolling Oaks Mall, Retama Park and Randolph Brooks Air Force Base.
Driving Directions From Universal City
1. Turn right onto TX-1604 Loop/Charles William Anderson Loop
2. Take the exit towards I-35 San Antonio
3. Merge onto I-35 South
4. Take exit 167A towards Randolph Blvd/Windcrest
5. Merge onto Interstate 35 Frontage Rd (Destination will be on the right)
Click here for driving directions